Welcome back Lyles.Styles Guests! I am excited to announce that I will begin a soft re-opening of the salon this Tuesday May 8th. I missed you guys so much and can’t wait to get back. Although I am excited to get back we do have a few new guidelines that we must abide by to remain up and running. To oblige with National and State Guidelines I would like to present the following new salon etiquette that will be implemented immediately:
- Mobile Check-in. Once you arrive at the salon, please stay in your vehicle. We will usher you in once we are prepared for your to enter.
- Unless you are accompanying a minor, please DO NOT bring any additional guests to your appointment. Your additional guests will be asked to wait outside of the salon.
- Please wear a face mask the duration of the appointment. We will have masks for purchase if you do not have one.
- I will refrain from handshakes and hugging upon return.
- No refreshments will be offered.
- If you are showing any signs of fever or illness you will be asked to reschedule.
A few things that I am doing to ensure the safety of my guests are:
- I will be scheduling 15min after each reservation to give myself time to check out prior guests and thoroughly sanitize station and tools.
- I will all be wearing a mask for the duration of the time we are in the salon.
- We are only allowing 6 to 8 people in the salon at one given time.
- All salon professionals and staff are Barbicide certified.
I thank you for your continued support during this uncertain time. As time passes, and guidelines change and I will do my best to make sure you have the most current up-to-date information concerning your salon safety.
Thank you again